Tankless water heaters revolutionize comfort, energy efficiency, and convenience.
Rinnai tankless water heaters provide an endless supply of hot water.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters
- No Cold Showers: Since the water is heated as you need it, you will not run out, which means no cold showers. A 50-gallon water heater can take an hour to completely recover the hot water.
- More Hot Water: Run more appliances at the same time or you could take a shower while the dishwasher and laundry are going.
- Lasts Longer: A tankless water heater usually has longer warranties and could last two to three times longer than a typical tank unit.
- Saves Money: You save money, because you only heat water as you need it. While tank water heaters waste energy heating water you aren’t using, the tankless unit saves energy by only using gas when you need hot water. This can cut your costs by up to 30% per year!
- Saves Space: Tankless units are hung on the wall saving valuable floor space.
- Cleaner Water: Traditional water heaters can build up rust and scale inside their tank, where the hot water you use for bathing and drinking is stored. You will experience fresher, cleaner water.