- Replace or clean air filter on a regular basis. Depending on the location of your return air inlets or if you have pets, it may be necessary to check the filter at least every month.
- Heat pump systems will operate more efficiently and keep you more comfortable in colder temperatures if you leave the thermostat setting at a constant temperature rather than adjusting up and down.
- Regular routine maintenance on your heating and cooling equipment will:
- Help to lower utility bills and maintain system efficiency
- Correct minor problems before they become major problems
- Extend equipment life
For more information, visit our maintenance page.